New in our product range: fibreglass reinforcement mesh
Fibreglass nets effectively reduce cracking of traditional screeds and flowing screeds. In addition, mesh reinforcement increases screed stability.
Duranet fibreglass nets are not only cheaper than steel reinforcement mesh, they also offer several practical advantages.
Screed reinforced with Duranet fibreglass nets shows 50% less cracks than screed reinforced with steel meshes.
Other advantages include:
- corrosion is not possible;
- easy to unroll and install;
- easy to cut off by means of a utility knife or scissors;
- fibreglass nets increase the screed's flexural strength and tensile strength;
- can also be used in thin screeds;
- suitable for use in combination with underfloor heating.
Information and installation advice: https://www.duranet.com/en/construction-industry/construction/fibreglass-reinforcement-mesh
Share this article
- Playground nets Hangtime in Ostend by Maya Jonckheere on 28/08/2019
- The effect of solar radiation on plastic nets and tarpaulins by Ewout Verkempinck on 09/07/2019
- New insect protection net for organic horticulture by Olivier Beersmans on 07/06/2019
- Mandatory annual inspection of construction safety nets by Olivier Beersmans on 14/03/2019
- Duranet present at Biennale Interieur by Rik Vernack on 26/11/2018
- New in our product range: fibreglass reinforcement mesh by Patrick Van Haecke on 23/05/2018
- Discover the new 2018 Duranet catalogues! by Maya Jonckheere on 11/04/2018
- Duranet website also available in English by Olivier Beersmans on 22/03/2018
- Accidents can be prevented by covering oil pits … by Patrick Van Haecke on 09/02/2018
- Reinforcements for the Duranet management by Patrick Van Haecke on 01/12/2017
- Discover the new 2018 Duranet catalogues! by Helen on 06/11/2018